Saturday, March 12, 2011

Fine

For Tara

Excuse me miss, but once again I must insist
that you stop resisting and let me kiss those lips
let me put those hands on your hips
let me show you what a real man really is
I hope you understand I'm relentless
that's why I present this
part of my heart
it's just a start
just an entrance
and this is just another instance
or my persistence
Hope you like it like I like you
because I meant this
and you inspired it
kow that I'm admiring
more than just those eyes and lips
because what comes out your mouth
shows that you have charm and wit
it's so attractive, my brain goes hyper-active
the fact is I'm done talking
can we get to macking?
Hand holding, lip smacking?
Man, I'd show you sick action
You know the man I am
go get at him.

No comments:

Post a Comment